CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Sister Locks

I have considered Sisterlocks for many, many years. I have finally come to a new sense of self, I have cut out the perm taken out the braids,hung up the quick weaves and wigs.
I'm ready to be free, ready to be me. A Heavenly Nappy Angel, I have my first consultation on July 31, 2008 and will begin my journey soon after. I look forward to sharing my journey and getting advice from all my Happy Nappy sisters and brothers.

3 comments:

JUST Euphoria said...

hey just wanted to say thank you for dropping by, and I am sure you are enjoying your tester locks and I cant wait to see the finished product, I will most definitely be back to check on you.

Ezme said...

Congratulations on joining this beautiful circle. I'm a newbie and am loving my hair so much that i've developed hand-in-hairitis. I look forward to watching your progression over the coming weeks, months and years.
Stay Blessed

Nubian1 said...

Hey Nappy!
Welcome aboard the cruise ship to freedom. Congratulations on your transition...you made that bold move my cutting off the perm, WELL DONE YOU!
I'm adding you to my blog so I can keep an eye out on your process. Take your time with developing your blog (looks hot BTW)there are tutorials in your back office and video clips.
Much love & blessings