CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My First Grand Daughter Makes a Unexpected Entrance

We were expecting our little bundle of joy the week of Feb 10-14th 2009. Unfortunately my dear baby (Brittany) had to be induced due to our little bundle of love not receiving enough nutrients via the placenta. Our little girl was only weighing 4#'s at 37 weeks gestation showing that my daughter should be due around March 10th. My Brittany confirmed her dates where correct and the Ultrasounds were compared hence the need to be induced as Mommie knew best...

We headed off to the hospital both of my daughters (mommie to be and my youngest), we were admitted on 1/20 at 1pm... We were hoping to have a Inaugration Day Baby...

Brittany handled her labor well with I has her coach (as I am a trained labor/delivery doula) she did absolutely wonderful No SCREAMING or acting out. At 3:19pm 1/21/09 she delivered Chavea Entenye Coyle-Hodges a beautiful little might I add tiny little girl whom I call my Tinker Bell...as for me I am now SweetieGrams...not ready to be called Grandmom just yet though I am sure I will admire this term of endearment later. LOL

Tinker Bell (Chavea) came in weighing 4#'s 1oz. 18 inches... she now weighs 3#'s 13oz she has spent her first 48 hours in intensive care, she is now in continued care as she is a little jaundice hopefully she will be able to come home by weeks end. She is doing well, eating and pooping she's a strong little girl..Thanks God there are no major worries....Send Prayers for our Baby Girl... Thanks

7 comments:

JUST Euphoria said...

aawww how precious!! congrats on your new addition to the family may she bless and enrich all of your lives, may God bless and keep her safe.

Nubian1 said...

CONGRATS GRANMA......YOU'VE EARNED THOSE GREY HAIRS NOW......SOOOO SWEET!
MAY GOD BLESS THE LITTLE ARRIVAL AND ALL HER EXCITED FAMILY AROUND HER. A M E N

Ms. L said...

She is beautiful & precious, a true blessing from God. Nurture her in all HIS ways..

Lady Butterfly said...

Chavea is soooo beautiful!!! Congratulations!!! I will definitely keep her in prayer as well. This is such a special time. Thanks for posting such lovely pictures of your family. Take care and LOCK ON girly!!!

Ezme said...

Congrats to u and your family. May Jah keep Tinkerbell safe and well.
May u all stay blessed

Anonymous said...

I will pray for your grandbaby...she will make it through.

When I was born I was 2 months early weighing in at a little over 3lbs. I was in the hospital for some time but I made it through...

Congratulations on your new family member!!!!

Unknown said...

An adorable bundle of blessings. :)