CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm Still Around

Hey Everybody,

It's been a few weeks since my last post, I have been busy being a grandmother. Now that my oldest daughter is back home with my grand daughter she hoggs my lap top, which of course I don't mind because I hugging and loving the grand baby. According to her mother I am spoiling her...Doesn't she know that's my job..LOL

I am still enjoying my locks however I am at the in between stage where its growing yes but I can't do much with it, not long enough to use any of the jewelry so many of you have posted on your blogs. I am a little frustrated with that, and the fact that I want color and can't get it rite now.

I would say those are some of the draw backs for me, not being able to color my hair and banding. I use dry shampoo with a non shedding round cotton pad I haven't actually shampooed in awhile, I have conditioned as my consultant gave me the ok to do that. I am also frustrated with using temporary hair color that's gone in two weeks so I have just said forget the temporary color. Which annoys me to know end I do not like my grey hair at all.

I just texted my consultant today to ask if I can get permanent color when I come in for my fourth retightening session it will be six months. I should have had a retightening this weekend I was actually schedule but had to push it back two weeks due to funds...

Well stay strong sista's...pics coming soon hopefully with new color.

10 comments:

new2locs said...

Glad to hear you're enjoying that beautiful granddaughter of yours! Hang in there with your hair you'll be able to color & band before you know it! I have to encourage you to encourage myself because I'm experiencing these same things! LOL

JUST Euphoria said...

Hey!! I love babies enjoy it's amazing how fast time passes, even at nine months I am still going through that ugly stage :( hang in there before long that teenage stage will be a thing of the past and we will be the ones offering advice 2 the newbies 2 come.

CaribSun said...

Hang in there. At this stage it takes an enormous amount of patience. I hope that you will be able to colour soon. For me, I can't be bothered with the high maintenance that is required with colouring, so I am just embracing my gray hair.

How does dry shampoo work? Does your hair smell good afterward?

Unknown said...

Looks like this is the stage that most of us are at where we have to be encouraging each other to be strong and patient hehehehe. Sending love to that sweet grandbabygirl of yours. :)

Nubian1 said...

Twin sistah, i posted a reply to the comment you left on my blog. The braiding and banding thing really does take its toll! I just band with little hair band for little girls, far easier than nasty elastic band that break the hair while you're trying to pull them out.

CaribSun said...

Thanks for your explanation on the dry shampooing.

Anonymous said...

Your locks will be out of the in between stage and colorable in no time. I know everyone has said this but...patience is key...

Unknown said...

I'm happy to hear that your granddaughter continues to be healthy and vibrant.

Continue to be patient and strong, I bet you could use hair jewellery. Even if it means wearing hairties as headbands and positioning the clip part at a cute angle. You never know where exploration can take you. :D

Nubian1 said...

HELLO THERE TWINNY. HOW IS LIFE IN JOB AND GRANMA LAND.

CONSIDER YOURSELF NOMINATED BY MYSELF FOR A CREATIVE BLOG AWARD.

JUST Euphoria said...

Hey Angel had you on my mind & I wanted to let you know that we are missing you cant wait to see some amazing growth and beautiful babt pics, be blessed.