CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Consultation

July 31, 2008 I met with Laura my SL's trainee consultant in Avondale, Arizona. Our intial meeting was blessed as Laura showed me pictures of SL's she has recently done. What I like about Laura? she is very informatative about the SL's process, she is transitioning for many years as a chemical processing hairstyles to strickly natural hair styles.

Boohoo for me,I still need some more growth before I can get my intial test locks put in,the anticipation is killing me softly..you know like his song..LOL I am thinking we should be ready to put those test locks in by the middle of September.

I have been told to get some hair vitamins to assist with hair growth..I am on my way to the vitamin shoppe...more to come in a few weeks.

Be Blessed My Sister Locks Sistahs

4 comments:

Ezme said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog page and adding me to your blog roll. I bet you can't wait till mid Sept huh?. Well i know in todays climate the time will just fly be and soon it'll be a year and you'll be watching your locks blow in the breeze.

Stay Blessed

Wandaful said...

Hey Angel locs,

Thanks for your compliment on the rod set. No I don't mind you adding me to your blog and please keep me posted on your journey.

Wandaful

Nubian1 said...

Hope you are finding your way around your back office with a bit more ease! It certainly looks like it from your blog.....girlfriend it's slamming!

JUST Euphoria said...

Oh no!! I know your heart sank not to be able to get your tester locks, that just gives you more time to dwell on how fabulous you are going to look when you do get them. In your photo of you and your girls, honey I must say you blend right in I couldn't tell who was the adult, so in other words God has preserved you well, keep taking those vitamins and stay stress free and we going to pray for a serious growth spurt LOL!!