CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

One Year SisterLoc Anniversary

Hello all of my SL Sister's, I have been away for sometime now. My job requires me to type most of the time on the computer and I have started my Master's online, so go figure I haven't been browser the web much for anything other then homework.

Enough of that, Yes it has been one year since getting my lovely SL's there have been times when I wished I could get other styles you know during that in between stage. Consider I started my SL's with just a 1 to 1 1/2 inches of natural hair my in between stage probably lasted longer the others.

Needless, to say I am still in love my SL's. The growth is phenominal, I just started wet setting this past weekend and have gotten so many compliments from family and co-workers as well as strangers and ladies at church.


Have been a little upset this past month,my original SL Consultant has decided to move back to North Carolina. North Carolina SL sister's your about to receive an excellent and informant consultant Mrs. Laura Cummings is coming to you. I am fortunate enough that she made sure to find a very suitable replacement Ms. Nyema who just moved to Arizona from Washington State. I am happy to have Nyema as my new SL consultant.

Ok Ladies, I tried to upload more pictures of my Year Old Babies but blogger and my computer are not communicating very well. I could only upload one picture that was taken with my blackberry. Hopefully I will add better pics soon.


So here's a flashback installation 10/6/08





My SL's one year later 10/06/09 Top view

7 comments:

new2locs said...

WOW!!! Your hair looks great & man did it grow!!!!

E. RaMona (Alaiyo) said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been one year! Congrats for making it his far! From what I can tell, your hair looks great!

Nubian1 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO USSSSSS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US!!!

That is an awesome amount of growth TwinSista! Wow, hurry and post more pics......we want more...we need more.

Glad you made it to my party too...i was like oh Yess twinny is posting on our anniversary.Yay

Hasnt time flown by....CRAZZZZY!!

JUST Euphoria said...

hey sista girl I know life has been so busy so thank you for updating & letting us share in your lock day joy you are absolutly beautiful YOU GO GIRL!!

CaribSun said...

Your locks have grown so much and they look lovely.

JUST Euphoria said...

Hey just had you on my mind & missing updates of your locks I know the grandbaby & the one on the way are growing like weeds, Happy Thanksgiving to you, with much love

SeZ said...

It's amazing how fast they change and grows, continue to enjoy the process.