CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thought I would drop a line 20 months and growing

Wow, I just happen to be showing my co-worker where my Sisterlock journey began and came to grips I miss my Sisterloc/Brotherloc blog family. Like many others I have been sucked into Facebook, however I am not a regular there either. Been busy with life like most of us, Gee so much has happen since the last time I blogged. I have a new grandson my daughter didn't waist anytime and I just found out she is pregnant again talk about wanting to choke your child...LOL Well she is married, speak of marriage I am getting married myself and planning a destination wedding in the beautiful Caribbean Island of Montego Bay, Jamaica on Valentine's Day 2011.

Ok I have not blogged in awhile, so I may have gotten a little rusty with posting etc. The pics I am posting today are from my blackberry curve only 3megs (and its been dropped a few times)so forgive me if the pics are a bit fussy. I probably will not post again until my 2 year anniversary or I get a better camera device.

I am due for a re-tightening this week in, its been about 8 weeks between re-tightenings this time around.

Boy has my hair grown




Ahhh, so full of life



Let it Flow



My beautiful grandchildren they are ten months apart
Chavea who I call Tinkerbell and Aundre who I call CookieMonster






My little Man*** CookieMonster aka Aundre

6 comments:

CaribSun said...

Hi Angel!! It is so good to hear from you again. I cannot believe how much your hair has grown. Do you remember how you were afraid to manipulate your locks for fear of them unraveling? Wow! You have come a long way girl. And you hair is looking lovely. Your grand children are beautiful.

Nubian1 said...

OOOoooh my TWIN, i ought not to talk to you EVER again....you just abandoned your Sister over here in the United Kingdom....how could you??????

But you know what i forgive you...you've certainly had your hands full. I had to count on my fingers and do the maths re your daughter....what is she trying to do....speed up the already fast ageing process!!!! Cant believe it...i really do forgive you!!! lol.

The babies are trully scrumpious! If your daughter needs baby sitting ask her to send them over...he he he... they are just sooooo QT!!!!

And as for the locks, well my sister, you are ROCKING THEM LOCKS WELL!

Congratulations on setting a date for your nuptuals next year. I pray the same will happen to me too next year.

I will be looking out for our 2 year anniversary with abated breath.

Welcome back Nappy!!!! xoxoxoxo

Angel Locs said...

Hello,
CaribSun...I have truly missed all of you and blogging with everyone, I see your hair grown as well and as always you look Marv...Yes, I remember not touching those little babies they were so tiny. MY little grands are my pride and joy... I have truly forgotten how to respond so I hope this post correctly.

Angel Locs said...

Nubina,

My twin, Love you were always in my thoughts. I am sooooo happy you decided to talk to me, and to forgive me. I see your hair has grown as well, and it looks great. As far as my daughter, girl I guess she decided to get all her child bearing out of the way, against my better judgement but you know how they are when they think they know whats best.

Nevertheless, I love those two sweethearts.

Do you really forgive me? lol

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Your locks and grandchildren are beautiful.

Angel Locs said...

MS. V.,

Thanks so much stopped by your blog any new pics? How are the brother locs coming along?