CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

After 1st ReFreshing Shampoo SL's after 4wks 4days



Ok,Okay I decide to go on and add the pics now....LOL..

My hair has gotten pretty gray, those stubborn grays are changing the pattern of my SL's I had this really curly SL on the side of my head just in front of my ear sitting just below the arm of my glasses when I was first installed...I thought it was sooooo cute...you know that stubborn gray made that one lock stick straight up I was so frustrated with that teeny weeny lock I would just tuck it under the arm of my glasses.

There was very little slippage(and I do mean very little) something my Ms.Laura was concerned about, I kept reassuring her that my hair would not slip and it didn't..when Ms.Laura looked at my hair she said to me..."Ms Angela your locking"..Yippppeee.. I have alot of new growth, I am so excited, Ms. Laura says I can not wait more then one more week for re-tightening...Hair vitamins work ladies....

Well, after shampooing my lovely SL's my hair curled back up soooo cute when I left Ms. Laura's chair Loving my SL's even more...Funny thing my fiance said my SL's remind him of pipe cleaners when you twirl them into ringlets....I thought that was cute...;o)

We will re-tighten my lovely tweeny weeny SL's next Saturday the 15th of November..

Of course I will have pic's stay with me on this wonderful journey as too will walk with you

Love you all....

3 comments:

CaribSun said...

Your hair is looking great. It has really thickened up in such a short time. I am really paying attention to your journey because as you know I am getting my sisterlocks put in soon, and my hair is as short as yours. I like the idea of the little clips rather than the elastics when washing. I will try that. I can see where the clips would be gentler on the hair than the elastics.

The Real Nique said...

Lookee lookee here! Isn't your hair just as cute as can be. Can't wait to see next week! What vitamins are you using?

Nubian1 said...

Yeah 'Twin' Sista what vitamin are you using?
I see you trying to break away from things that link us together only to be brought back in line!! We are having are retightening done on the same day. Yay in 4 days time!! he he