CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

First SL's Washing



This is my first shampoo, after not washing for 4wks and 4 days. This is such a joyous occasion as I usually shampoo weekly. My appointment with my SL Consultant Laura was scheduled for 7:45am she is such a peach to come out so early for me, guess what I was late shame, shame,shame...we were actually scheduled for re-tightening however I opted for just a wash, as I had been fighting with my blood pressure which was extremely high and did not feel like sitting for a re-tightening.

We started with using baby hair clips for my teeny weeny SL's, aren't they colorful. I thought of this idea when I had my test lock put in, using those rubber bands was not an option for me due to the length of my hair. Those rubber band tangled so badly, I saw these tiny little clips at Walmart and thought this would work much better.

I told Laura about the clips and we agreed that this would probably work best when I was ready for my first shampoo. During the past 4 weeks I purchased an additional 4 packs of these tiny little clips for my first shampoo.

These clips worked perfectly, what Ms Laura does when she shampoos young SL's she takes a squirt water bottle dilutes the SL's shampoos and squirts the shampoo in the parted sections, she then gently massages the shampoo into the scalp let's it sit for about 3-4 minutes then rinses the shampoo'd solution out under a very light water pressure...Clips stayed intact. Yipppeeee!!!!!

Post shampoo pics to follow...check out Laura's blog(http://withlocsoflove@blogspot.com/)or (Ms.Laura's "Locs of Love)she has a very nice question and answer forum.

Still loving my SisterLoc's

No comments: