CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

OMG!!! Ladies I saw a Brotha w/BL's today

I was in Walmart, this evening. As I was pushing my cart past the cash registers I saw a brotha walking between the cash registers..I looked then looked again saying to myself are those Brother Locks in his head....I rushed over to him asking (as if I didn't know) "What is that in your hair" The Brotha said "They are Brother Locks like Sister Locks" "I said I know I have Sister Locks, your the first guy I have seen with Brother Locks. They Look Good" gave him a pat on the shoulder and continued shopping...Now where is my camera when I need it...I would have taken that Brotha's pic and posted him on my blog...To think I left my cell with the camera in the car....That Brotha's hair was looking Good Ladies...I am going to have to stake out Walmart with my Camera like the Poppa Rotsey (guess that's how it's spelled) LMAO

1 comment:

Ezme said...

Hey Angel, Wow i really have missed alot. Your locs are just too cute

Stay Blessed