CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

My First Retightening

Hello,

I would first like to apologize for not posting and responding as much as I had in the past, at that time I was out of work with a lot more time on my hands. I'm finally back to work after being off for 4 months with limited income and on assistance..But I am back to work Praise God, I am working in the field of my studies as a Mental Illness Case Manager so far I am excited although everyone keeps talking about burnout...My plan is to stay in the Spirit...and help those who need my help.

Ok, back to the topic. My retightening was done on Saturday Nov 22, 2008 at 1pm with Ms. Laura aka blogger name "Agage Locks" we had a full session of laughter, conversating about all of wonderful sisters from our SL blogging community, spirit filled conversation, no napping from me...no breaks from her, Oh yeah and more laughter.

We finished around 7:30 pm approximately 6 1/2hrs a lot better then 17 hrs I am loving this, I think maybe if I stop making her laugh so much we just might get done in 5 hours...

I had a get deal of growth and lots of that DARN GREY stuff, don't get me wrong I am glad that God has a since of humor reminding me of the wisdom that I have gained with age in the greying of my hair,Equally I appreciate the awareness of my hair growning by the showing of grey hair... But I can't stand the grey in my hair at least not right not..just not ready to embrace it...

Ms. Laura and I have discussed semi-permanent color in another week or two, pics of beautiful red locks to come in the near, very near future...Ms. Laura hope your reading this....LOL

Next retightening Dec 27th Yipppeeee !!! before New Years Eve...Can you believe we are heading into another year already...Wow how time flys when you having SL Fun!!!!! ;0)





5 comments:

JUST Euphoria said...

wow!! six and a half hours if I had to sit that long I don't know what I would do, but looks good

Nubian1 said...

Goodness! Your locks have started to take shape girl! You know i guess we keep drawing attention to the G thing, because from here it doesnt look that bad. Guess one day I'll embrace it....(yeah when am 110!!!) he he he. Speaking of birthdays, it would have been my fathers 100th birthday today!!! My parents had me pretty late in life....6th of all their kids.

Ezme said...

Hey girl
Locs looking nice and pretty.
I'm glad your having some sl fun cos i aint but i guess u know that already huh?? But i know i will be having some LOC fun soon so i'm gonna hold on to the faith!!
Stay Blessed

Lipscomb Tree Care Service said...

You hair looks great. You are luck that you dyed yours first. I have just got my lock installed about three months. We gonna bust it out by Summer! Pam

CaribSun said...

Your locks are Looking great and they are really growing fast.