CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

New Addition To My Household

Meet Kirby...

Kirby is a purebreed toy schnauzer,born Sept 1st 2008. He found his new Mommie on Nov 29th, 2008. These are his marketing photo's, Isn't he the most beautiful puppy you have ever seen. His Breeders knows how to sale a puppy with all her props...






We (my daughter and two of her friends) took a scenic drive from Glendale, Arizona to Camp Verde Arizon a 1hour and 45 minute drive into the mountains reaching altitudes of 4000feet. Below are some pics my daughter took with my cell phone while I was driving on one of the pictures you can see the snow on top of a mountain in the distance.. We have lived here for 4years, this was our first road trip to Northern Arizona where it snows...








We reach our destination I have my new Love!!!!Kirby


Kirby in his new home lodging in his Mommie's bed with his Big Sis.


SPOILED ALREADY!!!!

6 comments:

new2locs said...

He's a real cutie! Your hair's looking good!

JUST Euphoria said...

he's a cutie!! I love animals period I was alwas surrounded by lots of animals as a child.

Lady Locs said...

He is so cute. Animals are so such special gifts from God. My baby is a two year old Bichon and he is a handful. Enjoy every moment of life with your new addition. I am sure he will keep life interesting.

Nubian1 said...

Aaawwwwwee God look at that face, sooooooooo cute!!!

Hey your little dog looks superkalifragalisticespealidious!

Ezme said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I wanna dog but with these locs, Shan, Nay nays and uni to contend with i think the pup will just have to wait. Btw those shots of the views are gorgeous. I might have to visit that neck of the woods once i start travelling again!

Stay Blessed

Locs2Envy said...

What a beautiful pup.

I see your locs are coming along nicely.

Have a safe holiday season.