CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Many things to Celebrate..This Christmas

First and Foremost I would like to say Merry Christmas to all My SL/Trad Lock/BraidLock family I pray that all had a safe Christmas Celebration, equally I pray that all will have a safe and happy 2009...HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU ALL!!!!

This Christmas I was given a precious gift, as I have mentioned in older post I am expecting my first GrandChild on Valentines Day (of course we know the baby will come when its good and ready) It's a Girl....

During the course of my daughters pregnancy my daughter decided she wanted to move back to Cleveland, Ohio to have the baby....Can you imagine my devastation (19 year olds, just want to hang them sometimes)...LOL...

Well my baby decided to come back to Arizona to have the baby...The wonderful man in my life knew I did not have the funds to bring her home(back to Arizona)...so he suprised me and purchased her a one way ticket to fly back home (at 32wks of pregnancy)....This was one of my Christmas presents...what a wonderful gift...to be able to have my daughter back here to experience the last phase of her pregnancy and to be with her to go through Labor...(Ladies we all know she was going to need her Mommie) I just started a new job and wasn't sure if I would have been able to get to her in Ohio....Praise God, I will be able to be with her....

Here is my Expectant Daughter on Christmas along with her Sister, and The Expectant Grandmother..



Look at the Belly of Love...She's going to Kill me for Blogging this,maybe not its all over her MySpace...








Am I loving this soon to be Grandma thing or What....LOL (check out those Locks)

1 comment:

new2locs said...

You guys look like SISTERS! Your loc's are Rockin!