CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Two Months Three Weeks Twice as Nice being Naturally Me

This is my Two Month 3 week anniversary and I am still loving my SL's, I think I am more in Love now then I was on my installation day. I am enjoying this process, although at times my SL's want to go into directions of their own. I guess its training time...LOL

I spoke with to my SL trainee last night, after she viewed my blog.
She informed me that she is no longer a trainee, she is officially a Certified Sister Lock Consultant therefore I have to send a shout out to Ms. Laura of
Agape Locs blog. Congratulations Laura, I will stop calling you my SL's trainee you are the Best SL Consultant this side of Arizona. KUDO's to you.

CORRECTION THE PIC'S BELOW ARE MY LOCKS AT TWO MONTHS NOT THREE

3 comments:

JUST Euphoria said...

wow!! look how much your hair has grown, you look beautiful

Ms. L said...

Awww....Thanks Angel locs for that shout out .....You shouldn't have. :-)

Nubian1 said...

You look sooo cute in these pics Angel. Mmwaaaah