CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

From Her Daughter

Hello everybody in the blog world, I'm "Angel Locs" daughter. Her youngest, and favorite to be exact :) (Just Kidding) Well, I wanted to surprise my mom. She's gone right now, so I decided to make a blog about her.

I'm so happy my mom is my mom, I love her soo much. She's been there for me, and I know she's always going to be there for me. I love spending time with my mommie (yes I still call her mommie) even though she always say I get on her nerves, I know she loves my annoyance. I like making her smile when she's sad, I like cooking for her, and I love making jokes with her.

She's amazing I love her big cheesy smile :) And I think she's beautiful. Long story short, I love my mommie.

Stay Beautiful

xoxo,

Pooner (Nickname) haha :)

5 comments:

E. RaMona (Alaiyo) said...

Awwwww, that was so swweet. Make sure you always love, honor, and respect your mommy! I hope my girls will always feel this way about me.

The Real Nique said...

That is tooo sweet! Any mother would be proud to have a daughter like you!

Tawanna said...

Oh my goodness how sweet! I'm almost in tears at how sweet this post is. What a blessing to have a great relationship with your mom and her be able to read how much you love her! Hug her and tell her often. It helps us mommies. LOL and I love it when kids call their mom "mommy" It never gets old.

Unknown said...

Oooohhhhh that was so sweet! I know you are blessed to have children that love and adore you so much!

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Wow, what a blessing to have children that love and respect you so much.Bless her for making me want to cry!