CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Made it, So PROUD of Me!!!


Looking like a deer in headlights, my daughter snapped this pic as we were walking out of the auditorium.


Hello everyone,

After many years of starting school and stopping, I have completed 4 yrs at Argosy University earning a BA of Psychology. I am the first in my family to obtain a BA, it was a thrill watching the upper class earn their MA/Doctorial Degress such a motivator to continue my education. As my daughter watched her mom graduated it was also a motivator for her as well. Yippeee for Me...;0)

9 comments:

The Real Nique said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL! All of that hard work paid off. Way to go! I knwo you girls are truly proud of you as well. What did you do to celebrate?

Ms. L said...

CONGRATULATIONS Angela on your accomplishment. Remain atttached to your own path and your success will unfold before you. God Bless

Wandaful said...

congratulations, What a blessing for you and your family. I wish you well in your new journey.

new2locs said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! With all of the inspiration in your midst right now I hope you keep going in your endeavors & your daughter as well.

God Bless

Nubian1 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Did you know my 18yr old has just started to study the same subject in university last month!
She is having a blast and I know like you, she will come out at the end of her 3rd year with her BA!!

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN.

CaribSun said...

Congratulations!! Very well done!!

new2locs said...

I had to do it girl you've just been tagged! Go to my blog for instructions.

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! I too am the first one to graduate with my BS in Information Systems!!!!!!!!! Congrats in your continue success.

Titus 2 Thandi said...

Thank you for inspiring me. I also stopped and started and have 2 homeschooling toddlers. I hope (if I passed this last exam) to be in my second year next year, of a BA in Psych and Sociology. Still have some distance to go as I won't be studyibng it fulltime, but I know i"ll get there. If you did...