CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

My Lovely Daughter

Ok, My youngest got me with this one. Guess I left my computer on and she decided to make a post, she is a jewel and good girl (Pray that she stays that way) at least until she completes college. When I read my suprise post from her my eyes wailed up, her words are so kind and I know at times she wishes she could strangle her Mommie.

Now, I do not have a favorite daughter and she knows that. I am a victim of that horrible treatment and would never do that to my girls, I love them both equally they are both special as they both have their own characteristics this is what sets them apart making them special in their own way. My closeness to my daughters comes from lots of hugs, straight talk, playfulness,raising them in church and prayer. The one who posted is now 14 years old, my oldest is 19 and expecting my first grand child...we know it's a girl...her name will be Chevae (which is my oldest daughters middle name) she is due on Valentines Day but I think she going to be born on my father's birthday Feb. 18th he has since pasted on so this would be a blessing.

Here are photo's of my girls years ago, present and a U/S pic of my grand-daughter.


The sneaky poster is in the middle, doesn't she look sneaky..LOL



Here's my youngest the sneaky poster, dressed for homecoming sept.2008 As you can see she thinks she's the Princess (hence the Tiara)...looking like she just got caught doing something...LOL


My Oldest just before finding out she's pregnant


Chevae's first photo

3 comments:

Locs2Envy said...

Your babies are gorgeous. Congratulations on the new addition to the family.

E. RaMona (Alaiyo) said...

That was so very sweet of her. I have two girls as well, they are 3 and 4. They are the lights of my life. I can't imagine them as teenagers. Seems like you've done a very good job raising them. Congratulations on the new baby!

The Real Nique said...

You do have a beautiful family. Great looks run in the family, from mother to daughters! I am glad to see such a great mother/daughter relationship. What a special blessing!