CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

16 Test SL's 8 crown/8 nape





I met with my Sister Lock trainee my test SL's where installed Saturday September 20th, 2008. This was a difficult day, I almost cancelled this appointment. My fiance got bad news that his Mother had passed away, My beloved is the last of his immediate family exhalted before him is his father, his only sister and now his mother. He insisted that I kept this appointment against my wishes.

I have about 2 to 2 1/2 inches of hair, with several different grades of hair. My trainee consultant made a funny calling the nape of my hair the "slave master's hair". We are praying that the test locks in the back, don't come loose. If they hold up after my first wash in two weeks I might get my SL installed Oct 4th 2008 (Nubian 1 and I will start our journey's together), if not then it 's Oct 11th, 2008 bummmmmerrrr.

I am finally on my way after 6 years of putting my SL journey off. Laura my SL trainee (I finally acknowleged her by her name instead of trainee) Sorry Laura...LOL..anywho Laura is planning on doing a tight lock, we both can see that my SL's will be pretty curly as I have a tight curl pattern. I am so EXCITED!!!!!


Though my fiance and I are facing a difficult time we have each other, please join me in praying for inner peace......


Thanks Sistah's

Chat soon...Be Blessed

2 comments:

Locs2Envy said...

Congratulations on your test locks... Welcome to New Beginnings.

Nubian1 said...

Oh Angel, so sorry to hear about your mother in laws passing!

What a great 'husband to be' you have insisting on you keeping your appointment!! Very thoughtful of him at a time like this!

Nab him real quick in the New Year which gives you 3 months to prepare....you've already started with the hair thang.

How great it will be if you did get your locks installed next weekend like me. We can make comparisons and drive each other crazy with details.

Here's looking at you kiddo!