CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wow Excuse my Absence

Sorry it's been a long time, well my hair has grown a few more inches. I have colored my hair a brownish red have pics but you really can't see the color, I guess it's the lighting, maybe I'll go outside in the desert sun to capture the true color.

I have gotten some great advise from my SL sistah's regarding vitamins, hair care products etc. I purchased my vitamins and have begun taking them daily..they are pretty big but I will manage...hopefully I will get better growth.

I am finally ready to start my journey, I have a appointment this Saturday the 20th, 2008 with my consultant Ms. Laura. Getting my test locks installed, I am sooooo excited to finally get started.

More pics coming soon, Wow I feel so great after waiting six years to be released from the bondage or perms,weaves,braids,wigs etc. I don't know why I waited soooo long.

I listen to my daughter complain about her hair, I said to her take the SL journey with mom. ... She likes SL's but doesn't want to be natural, one day I hope she will free herself as well.

No comments: