CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I have been TAGGED!!!!

I have been tagged, I am 10 days late and have no idea what I am doing. I apologize SL sistahs for being so late. Well I guess I will be as creative as possible here, but first I have to post a few rules. Let's go

* Link the person who tagged you. Euphoira
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Share 6 non-important habits or quirks about yourself.
* Tag 6 random people by posting links to their blogs.


1. Ezme
2. KiKi
3. Nappy and Happy
4. Nappyrina
5. Nihura
6. Wandaful

**My daughter has made me a grandmother in my young age, I refuse to be called grandma so it's going to be NaNa ( still sounds like grandma huh) LOL... gotta think of something else. Maybe Sweetie that's what we called my late Great Grandma.

**I am a liscensed managing manicurist, and I love the pedegg more woman should invest because I hate to see women with rough heels in sandals..YUKKKK. I don't do clients any more because of my sinuses.

**I love to cook what my extended family calls white people food, you know the meals from the cooking channel. Things they are afraid to try.

**I used to praise dance at my church back home.

**I consider myself to interdenominational, I like what Buddha teaches about freeing the mind, body, spirit and meditation.

**My fiance has me watch soaps and the soap channel, I haven't been into Y&R, and AMC (Young & The Restless, All My Children) since I was a teenager in high school.

2 comments:

Nubian1 said...

You're almost there girl! At the top you say who you have been tagged my. i.e. 'I HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY NUBIAN1' So when the title is clicked it links to my blog.

Dont worry you're doing good. Fiance???? So have you set a date?

Locs2Envy said...

Congratulations on your upcoming degree completion. You should not have any problem finding a job. I had to go back to see what state you were in because we are currently hiring Psych Assistants. My advice is to go to your state's website for employment...you'll get great benefits and great pay!