CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Final Coloring B 4 Sisterlock Installation


Top view can you see the little clips holding the test locks



Here is a better view of the tiny clips I used to color instead of the bands, I was little concerned about the nape area, the clips are hangin on so far so good.




Drying out clips still intact.





Hocus, Pocus more red head...I love reds..Clips are still in, the clips on the test SL at the nape are dangling well just one but it's still in place letting them dry out before I unclip. Doesn't seem to be unraveld. Thank God

1 comment:

CarmenNC said...

Thank you for leaving the comment about the clips. I was hoping you'd have pictures. I couldn't figure out which ones your were talking about. Thank you for sharing the tip. I'm sure my future clients with short hair will truly appreciate your creativity. Take care!